Project ABLE provides educational and recreational programming to Rice County residents with disabilities. Project ABLE is operated as a consortium between the Northfield Public Schools and Faribault Public Schools. Contact Project ABLE Coordinator Mary McComiskey at 507.664.3656 for more information.
Project ABLE Goals:
- Provide specialized educational, social and recreational programming to meet the needs of our disabled population
- Provide opportunity for inclusion for our participants
- Increase public awareness of the roles and contributions of the disabled within their communities
We will meet our goals with these objectives:
- Updating programs to reflect changes in demographics
- Modifying classes and activities to continuously improve accessibility
- Seeking financial support and providing trained staff & volunteers
- Helping the community to be disability-aware
- Providing inclusion assistance and other individualized services for people with disabilities and their families
Learning and Recreation for Life
We are pleased to offer online registration for learning opportunities and activities for people of all ages. Browse at your leisure! You may securely register online with Discover, VISA or MasterCard.
You can also view classes in the brochure format below. Print the registration form to register by mail.
Call Northfield Public Schools Community Services at 507.664.3649 with questions about registration.