Macaroni and cheese, baked fish nuggets, steamed green beans, and fruit choice.
- Volunteer Opportunity: Interested in volunteering with elementary age students? Opportunities exist during the day and on Thursday evenings. See Ms. Thompson in the office if you are interested.
- PE Make-Up Fitness test: Will be held on TODAY, Feb 22nd at 8:30 a.m.
- The Raider Speech Team: finished in first place in the Novice Division and 3rd place in the Varsity Division at the Farmington Invitational on Saturday.
- DECA: large group meeting Thursday, Feb. 23 before school at 7:15 am in S112. All DECA members invited! See Mrs. Wolner with questions.
- RALIE/Captains: There is a Winter Sport Rep meeting on Thursday, February 23rd beginning at 7:15 AM in the Lower Café.
- Juniors and Seniors: Enter your Prom t-shirt design to win two free tickets to Prom! Our theme is Starry Night. Entries should be in one color on white paper. Place your name on the back of your entry. Turn in to Mrs. Mucha in H120 by this Friday, Feb. 24.
- Yearbook staff: There is a yearbook meeting after school Today. We can use all the help we can get! The entire yearbook is due in three weeks! See you this afternoon.
- Baseball: Anyone interested in ordering Northfield Baseball Apparel or other Northfield Baseball items should go to the NHS baseball website for the link. Also the dates for open gyms / batting cage and indoor practice / tryout schedules are posted on the site.
State Gymnastic Meet: There will be Fan Buses to the state gymnastics meet which will be held on Friday, February 24th. Information and Parent Permission forms are available in the Activities Office. Permission forms must have a parent signature and contact phone number, and must be turned in by 3:30 PM on Thursday, February 23. Students are encouraged to pick-up these forms in the Activities Office TODAY and will be able to purchase bus fares during lunch periods Wednesday and Thursday. The absolute deadline to purchase the fan bus fare at the high school is 3:30 on Thursday. Students will only be allowed to ride the fan bus with signed, parental permission. The cost of riding the bus is $7.00. Student tickets to enter the meet are priced at $8.00 (Adults are $12), and they must be purchased in advance at lunch periods on Wednesday and/or Thursday if you are riding the fan bus. Checks are to be written to Northfield High School. More detailed information is on the Permission Form. There are no refunds.
Also, the Gymnastics Club is selling fan bus seats and meet tickets until 3:30 on Thursday as well.
- Wednesday, Feb 22nd
no busing needed
- Thursday, Feb 23rd
Girls Basketball- B.T. 4:10
Boys Swim- B.T. 11:30
- Friday, Feb 24th
- Saturday, Feb 25th
9A- Girls Basketball- B.T. 7:00
Speech- B.T. 7:15
Boys Swim/Dive- B.T. 9:45
- Wed, Feb. 22
9:00 Truman State University