Macaroni and cheese, baked fish nuggets, steamed carrots, and mixed fruit.
- Prom tickets are now on sale! Tickets can be purchased online through the link on the high school home page online or at school during lunch periods from March 6-13. Guest applications are available in the main office. Guests must be current students at another high school, or graduates of NHS under the age of 21. All guests must have a background check prior to being sold a ticket for the prom.
- DECA is partnering with MDA, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, to raise money for them. We will be selling shamrocks for $1 during lunches from Monday, March 5 to Friday, March 16. Please stop by during lunch to buy a shamrock and get your name on the cafeteria windows!
- The Physical Education/Wellness Department invites any current or former students to come down to the 8th Annual in-School Swing Dance with Music Provided by the NHS Jazz Band members. The dance will be TODAY, March 9th during 2nd and 3rd period. Please see Mr. Davis, Mr. Sand, or Mrs. Sand to get a pass to “Swing On Down” and “Shake Your Tail Feathers”.
- All current RALIE members are reminded to pick up and fill out a re-application form for RALIE. These forms are located in the office (they are the Purple form).
- Any student in grades 9, 10, and 11, not in RALIE, but would like to be next year, should get an application and coaches/advisors recommendation form. These forms (Green Applications and Blue Coaches/Advisor Recommendations) are also located in the office.The absolute deadline to return all completed forms to the Activities Office is March 30th.
- Football: Reminder to all football players to meet with Coach Allen in the high school auditorium on Tuesday, March 13 at 3:00 pm for a short meeting on spring/summer strength training.
- Baseball: Any baseball player interested in ordering Northfield Baseball shirts, sweatshirts, jackets or bags should check the baseball website for the link to order these items. Also the dates for open gyms / batting cage and indoor practice / tryout schedules are posted on the site.
- Girls’ Softball: There is a sign up sheet in the Activities office for any girl in grades 9-12 interested in joining softball this year.
- Boys’ Golf: Any boys interested in going out for Golf this year should attend a meeting on Monday, March 12th in Room H126 at 3:30.
- Saturday, March 10th
Speech – B.T. 7:25
Weightlifting B.T. 6:30
- Tues, March 13
- Thurs, March 15