Teriyaki chicken, fluffly brown rice, oriental vegetables, mini egg roll, and apples.
- All current RALIE members are reminded to pick up and fill out a re-application form for RALIE. These forms are located in the office (they are the Purple form).
- Any student in grades 9, 10, and 11, not in RALIE, but would like to be next year, should get an application and coaches/advisors recommendation form. These forms (Green Applications and Blue Coaches/Advisor Recommendations) are also located in the office.The absolute deadline to return all completed forms to the Activities Office is March 30th.
- Seniors: remember to check the website for community scholarships, complete the applications, and drop them off in the Guidance Office. Scholarship Apps are due Friday, April 6th.
- Ticket sales are now online with a $1.76 service fee or can be purchased for $45.oo from Mrs. Mucha in room H120. You are able to purchase tickets until April 13th.
- Raider Speech: Top finishers for the Raiders at our March 17th home invitational were Gabrielle Frenstad (2nd), Chen Ye (3rd), Barbara Nickel (3rd), Jenna Scheffert (4th), Jasmine Barksdale (4th), Sullivan Ojala-Helmbolt (4th), Josiah Young (4th), Sasha Middeldorp (5th), and Amelia Schmelzer & Rayna McKinley (6th).
- The Northfield Raider Speech Team closed out their invitational season with a third place, large-school division finish at the Cannon Falls Invitational on March 24th. Top finishers for the Raiders were Jasmine Barksdale (1st, Serious Prose), Keegan Ryan (2nd, Discussion), Gabrielle Frenstad (2nd, Extemporaneous Reading), Olivia Woods (2nd, Serious Drama), Barbara Nickel (4th, Serious Poetry), Anika Hodel (4th, Humorous Interpretation), Madeline Brennan (6th, Discussion), and Madeline Ganey (6th, Original Oratory).
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Attention all juniors and seniors! Did you know that you don’t have to go to Prom to enjoy the After Prom Party? This fun event begins at midnight on Saturday, April 21st and goes until 4am! It will be held at the Jesse James Lanes and will include casino games, bingo, bowling and lots of great food. There will be prize drawings for awesome stuff like iPods, DVD players, TV’s, gift certificates and CASH! All of this fun is included for just $5.00 at the door! All juniors and seniors are welcome. Come join in the fun!
- Tues, March 27
12:30 St. Thomas
- Wed, March 28
9:30 South Central Community College