Beef nachos grande, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, baked scoops, vegetarian refried beans, and oranges.
- All current RALIE members are reminded to pick up and fill out a re-application form for RALIE. These forms are located in the office (they are the Purple form).
- Any student in grades 9, 10, and 11, not in RALIE, but would like to be next year, should get an application and coaches/advisors recommendation form. These forms (Green Applications and Blue Coaches/Advisor Recommendations) are also located in the office.The absolute deadline to return all completed forms to the Activities Office is March 30th.
- Seniors: remember to check the website for community scholarships, complete the applications, and drop them off in the Guidance Office. Scholarship Apps are due Friday, April 6th.
- Ticket sales are now online with a $1.76 service fee or can be purchased for $45.oo from Mrs. Mucha in room H120. You are able to purchase tickets until April 13th.
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Attention all juniors and seniors!
Did you know that you don’t have to go to Prom to enjoy the After Prom Party? This fun event begins at midnight on Saturday, April 21st and goes until 4am! It will be held at the Jesse James Lanes and will include casino games, bingo, bowling and lots of great food. There will be prize drawings for awesome stuff like iPods, DVD players, TV’s, gift certificates and CASH! All of this fun is included for just $5.00 at the door! All juniors and seniors are welcome. Come join in the fun!
- Juniors and Seniors: You can buy prom tickets today at lunch next to the photo area fro prom pictures. Come check it out!
- Wed, March 28
9:30 South Central Community College
- Monday, April 2
12:00 University of Minnesota-Rochester
- Tuesday, April 3
11:00 Hastings Beauty School
1:30 Rochester Technical Community College
- Wednesday, April 4
11:00 Luther College