Rotini and meatballs, garlic breadstick, caesar salad, fresh oranges, and milk
- Ticket sales are now online with a $1.76 service fee or can be purchased for $45.oo from Mrs. Mucha in room H120. You are able to purchase tickets until April 13th.
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Attention all juniors and seniors! Did you know that you don’t have to go to Prom to enjoy the After Prom Party? This fun event begins at midnight on Saturday, April 21st and goes until 4am! It will be held at the Jesse James Lanes and will include casino games, bingo, bowling and lots of great food. There will be prize drawings for awesome stuff like iPods, DVD players, TV’s, gift certificates and CASH! All of this fun is included for just $5.00 at the door! All juniors and seniors are welcome. Come join in the fun! FYI: the dress code for the After Prom Party is casual.
- Any sophomores and juniors interested in serving on the Northfield Mayor’s Youth Council for next year can pick up an application in the office. Applications are due on Wed., April 11.
- There is a Large Group RALIE meeting on Thursday, April 12th in the Lower Cafe. New RALIE applicants need to report at 7:00 AM and Current RALIE members need to arrive by 7:15 AM.
- Spring Sports: The Upper Balcony will now be open to store all of your tennis, lacrosse or golf clubs. It will be open before school, locked during the day and will be unlocked after school.
- Attention Girls Golf: Coach Dokken’s 4:15 practice group will meet at the driving range today rather than the golf course
- Wed, April 11
10:30 MN School of Beauty, Lakeville
- Tuesday, April 10th
Music Fest- B.T. 2:15 Dismiss 2:05
- Wednesday, April 11th
9A/9B/V Softball- B.T. 2:40 Dismiss 2:30
MS- B.T. 2:30
- Thursday, April 12th
Academic Challenge B.T. ???
9A/JV Baseball B.T. 3:15
B/V Softball- B.T. 3:05
Boys/Girls Track – B.T. 2:25 Dismiss 2:15
- Saturday, April 14
9A/JV Baseball- B.T. 2:15
Tennis B.T. 7:55