Chicken tenders, fluffy brown rice, steamed carrots, peaches, and milk
- French Students: Are you interested in going to France in June 2013 should attend an informational meeting Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 7:00-8:00PM in room D109 at NHS parents should come too!
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- NHS Theater presents “The Odd Couple” by Neil Simon. This classic play about mismatched roommates has a colorful cast of characters and provides plenty of laughs and food for thought. Shows are May 4, 5 at 8pm. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for students.
- Information brochures on ASInc Detasseling jobs available on the long counter in the main office.
- SENIORS who wish to speak at graduation: auditions have been changed to next Wednesday, May 9 immediately after school. Please see Ms. Ertl in D103 if you are interested!
- Maroon and Gold Reception: Senior Athletes, MVP’s and State Participants- please stop in the Activities office to pick up your complimentary ticket. Additional tickets can be purchased for $5.00.
- Spring Sport Captains: this is a reminded of the meeting on Tuesday, May 8th from 7:15-7:45 AM in the Media Center. The meeting will be led by Carleton Basketball Coach, Cassie Koseba.
- If you like kick ball, games, bouncy houses, or music, then come to the Kids Kick Cancer benefit carnival and concert on May 12th! Help kids with cancer and make a difference. Kick ball sign up tournament sign up sheet is in the office.
- The Northfield News will publish its annual special section featuring the Class of 2012 on Wednesday, May 23. To be included in the section, high school graduates or their parents can submit a photo and information about the student’s future plans at www.northfieldnews.com by clicking on the link at the top of the homepage (soon to come) or submit a hard copy at the Northfield News office, 115 W. Fifth St. The deadline for submission is Friday, May 11. Photos should be vertical images, wallet-size or larger, preferably picturing the student from waist up. File sizes for photos should be at least 500 kilobytes, or 200 dpi. With questions or concerns, contact Brenda Ward at 645-1134 or email@example.com.
- Girls & Boys Swimming & Diving: STOTAN shirts are in. Coach Davis will be in the upper Cafeteria after school between 2:45-3:00 today, Wed. 5/2, handing them out if you survived the week and every attended every practice. Stop by and pick yours up.
- Wednesday, May 2nd
Girls Golf- B.T. 9:45 Dismiss 9:35
- Thursday, May 3rd
B/V Baseball B.T. 3:05
Varsity Girls Golf- B.T. 12:40 Dismiss 12:30
*** only need to drop off kids***
JV Girls Golf (MS Meet only)
M. S. B.T. 1:55 Dismiss 1:45
9A Softball- B.T. 3:15 MS. B. T. 3:05
Boys Tennis- B.T. 2:55 MS B.T. 2:45
Track and Field- B.T. 2:00 Dismiss 1:50
MS B.T. 1:50 — 2 buses
- Friday, May 4
Boys golf- B.T. 12:45
- Saturday, May 5
9A Softball- B.T. 8:40