Rotini and meat sauce, caesar salad, garlic bread, peaches, and milk
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- SENIORS who wish to speak at graduation: auditions have been changed to Wednesday, May 9 immediately after school. Please see Ms. Ertl in D103 if you are interested!
- Maroon and Gold Reception: Senior Athletes, MVP’s and State Participants- please stop in the Activities office to pick up your complimentary ticket. Additional tickets can be purchased for $5.00.
- If you like kick ball, games, bouncy houses, or music, then come to the Kids Kick Cancer benefit carnival and concert on May 12th! Help kids with cancer and make a difference. Kick ball sign up tournament sign up sheet is in the office.
- The Northfield News will publish its annual special section featuring the Class of 2012 on Wednesday, May 23. To be included in the section, high school graduates or their parents can submit a photo and information about the student’s future plans at www.northfieldnews.com by clicking on the link at the top of the homepage (soon to come) or submit a hard copy at the Northfield News office, 115 W. Fifth St. The deadline for submission is Friday, May 11. Photos should be vertical images, wallet-size or larger, preferably picturing the student from waist up. File sizes for photos should be at least 500 kilobytes, or 200 dpi. With questions or concerns, contact Brenda Ward at 645-1134 or email@example.com.
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Still need a yearbook? We ordered 100 extra, and last year we sold out. If you have not gotten yours yet, see Mrs. Mucha for an order form. Don’t miss out!
- Seniors: Don’t forget to complete the required Senior Survey by logging into Naviance before commencement rehearsal on May 23. See your counselor with questions.
- SENIORS: It’s time to get your Senior Lock-In Ticket! Don’t miss out on your last night together with a hypnotist show, BINGO, volleyball tournament, beauty salon, climbing wall, karaoke BIG DOOR PRIZES and more! Tickets are now available in the Activities Office for $30 and include all of your food, drinks and activities for the night…don’t miss out!!
- Tryouts for the 2011-12 Dance Team start next Monday. Practices will take place in the High School Gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:30-6:15. Dancers who are interested in becoming a Hiliner should pick up an informational packet in the office. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Tuesday, May 8th
9A/JV Baseball- B.T. 2:45 Dismiss 2:35
Boys Golf- B.T. 10:00 Dismiss 9:50
Girls Golf- B.T. 10.00 Dismiss 9:50
B/V Softball- B.T. 2:00 Dismiss 1:50
Boys/Girls Track and Field- B.T. 12:15 Dismiss 12:05
- Wednesday, May 9th
no sports busing needed
- Thursday, May 10th
B/V Baseball- B.T. 2:35 Dismiss 2:25
B/V Softball B.T. 2:30 Dismiss 2:20
- Friday, May 11th
B/V Baseball- B.T. 3:00
Boys Golf- B.T. 6:25 am
B/V Softball- B.T. 1:55 Dismiss 1:45
Boys and Girls Track Field- B.T. 2:00 Dismiss 1:50
- Saturday, May 12th
Boys Golf- B.T. 7:15
9A Softball- B.T. 7:00 am