Grilled cheese, veggies & red pepper humus, grapes, and milk
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- If you like kick ball, games, bouncy houses, or music, then come to the Kids Kick Cancer benefit carnival and concert on May 12th! Help kids with cancer and make a difference. Kick ball sign up tournament sign up sheet is in the office.
- Tonight is the National Honor Society Induction Ceremony at 7 p.m. in the H.S. auditorium, with a reception following in the lower cafe. All are welcome to celebrate with those being inducted.
- The Northfield News will publish its annual special section featuring the Class of 2012 on Wednesday, May 23. The deadline for submission is Friday, May 11.
- Did you order your yearbook yet? If you are unsure stop by the ticket booth today or tomorrow and check. You can also pick up order forms if you need one.
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Still need a yearbook? We ordered 100 extra, and last year we sold out. If you have not gotten yours yet, see Mrs. Mucha for an order form. Don’t miss out!
- Like doughnuts, photography, design, or writing? Interested in being on the yearbook staff next year? There will be an informational meeting next week, Tuesday May 15, at 7:30 am in room H120. Breakfast will be served!
- Seniors: Don’t forget to complete the required Senior Survey by logging into Naviance before commencement rehearsal on May 23. See your counselor with questions.
- SENIORS: It’s time to get your Senior Lock-In Ticket! Don’t miss out on your last night together with a hypnotist show, BINGO, volleyball tournament, beauty salon, climbing wall, karaoke BIG DOOR PRIZES and more! Tickets are now available in the Activities Office for $30 and include all of your food, drinks and activities for the night…don’t miss out!!
- Second Harvest Heartland is looking for volunteers for this summer and fall. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a wonderful program. Anyone who is interested can sign up at www.2harvest.org/volunteer to receive information about volunteer opportunities as they arise. You just need to click the button that says “Help collect local, farm-fresh food.”
- Tryouts for the 2011-12 Dance Team start next Monday. Practices will take place in the High School Gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:30-6:15. Dancers who are interested in becoming a Hiliner should pick up an informational packet in the office. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Informational meeting for students interested in the new high school mountain bike racing team, May 15, 7:00 pm, high school upper cafeteria. More info at CannonValleyMTB.org
- Raider Summer Strength Program: The summer registration forms are now available and located in the HS office.
- Volleyball Players: If interested in playing volleyball this fall, please plan on attending the meeting on Monday, May 14th at 7:00 in the upper cafeteria at the High School.
- Thursday, May 10th
B/V Baseball- B.T. 2:35 Dismiss 2:25
B/V Softball B.T. 2:30 Dismiss 2:20
- Friday, May 11th
B/V Baseball- B.T. 3:00
Boys Golf- B.T. 6:25 am
B/V Softball- B.T. 1:55 Dismiss 1:45
Boys and Girls Track Field- B.T. 2:00 Dismiss 1:50
- Saturday, May 12th
Boys Golf- B.T. 7:15
9A Softball- B.T. 7:00 am