Pizza, caesar salad, pineapple, apple crisp, and milk
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Still need a yearbook? We ordered 100 extra, and last year we sold out. If you have not gotten yours yet, see Mrs. Mucha for an order form. Don’t miss out!
- Like doughnuts, photography, design, or writing? Interested in being on the yearbook staff next year? There will be an informational meeting next week, Tuesday May 15, at 7:30 am in room H120. Breakfast will be served!
- Attention all students taking spanish………are you interested in going to Spain during the summer of 2013???If so come to an informational meeting this coming Wednesday, May 16th @ 6:30pm in Martens’ room D106. For more information see Martens and Cade. Gracias!!!!!!!!
- SENIORS: It’s time to get your Senior Lock-In Ticket! Don’t miss out on your last night together with a hypnotist show, BINGO, volleyball tournament, beauty salon, climbing wall, karaoke BIG DOOR PRIZES and more! Tickets are now available in the Activities Office for $30 and include all of your food, drinks and activities for the night…don’t miss out!!
- Seniors: Don’t forget to complete the required Senior Survey by logging into Naviance before commencement rehearsal on May 23. See your counselor with questions
- Second Harvest Heartland is looking for volunteers for this summer and fall. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a wonderful program. Anyone who is interested can sign up at www.2harvest.org/volunteer to receive information about volunteer opportunities as they arise. You just need to click the button that says “Help collect local, farm-fresh food.”
- Raider Summer Strength Program: The summer registration forms are now available and located in the HS office.
- Tryouts for the 2011-12 Dance Team start TODAY. Practices will take place in the High School Gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:30-6:15. Dancers who are interested in becoming a Hiliner should pick up an informational packet in the office. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Informational meeting for students interested in the new club mountain bike racing team, May 15, 7:00 pm, high school upper cafeteria. More info at CannonValleyMTB.org
- Volleyball Players: If interested in playing volleyball this fall; please plan on attending the meeting TODAY, May 14th at 7:00 in the upper cafeteria at the High School.
- Monday, May 14th
Boys golf- B.T. 7:50
Girls Golf- B.T. 12:10 Dismissal 12:00
Boys/Girls JV Track Field- B.T. 2:00 Dismissal 1:50
- Tuesday, May 15th
B/V Baseball- B.T. 4:20
9A Softball- B.T. 3:10 M.S. 3:00
- Wednesday, May 16th
no busing needed
- Thursday, May 17th
9A/JV Baseball- B.T. 2:30 Dismiss 2:20
Girls Golf- B.T. 11:55 Dismiss 11:45
B/V Softball- B.T. 2:25 Dismiss 2:15
- Friday, May 18th
9A/ B/ V Baseball – B.T 3:35
Boys Golf B.T. 11:20 Dismiss 11:10
- Saturday, May 19th
9A Baseball- B.T. 9:00 am
Boys Golf- B.T. 6:00 am
Varsity Softball- B.T. 9:00 am
9A/ B Softball- B.T. ??
- Tues, May 15
- Thurs, May 17