Sesame chicken, brown rice, oriental vegetables, sliced apples, wheat roll, and milk.
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to email@example.com or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- The Norhians are here! Yearbooks will be handed out in the lower cafe ticket booth Thursday and Friday during all lunch periods, and Thursday after school until 3:30. If you have not purchased a book, extra copies are available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. Last year we sold out, so get yours soon!
- SENIORS: It’s time to get your Senior Lock-In Ticket! Don’t miss out on your last night together with a hypnotist show, BINGO, volleyball tournament, beauty salon, climbing wall, karaoke BIG DOOR PRIZES and more! Tickets are now available in the Activities Office for $30 and include all of your food, drinks and activities for the night…don’t miss out!!
- Seniors: Don’t forget to complete the required Senior Survey by logging into Naviance before commencement rehearsal on May 23. See your counselor with question.
- Second Harvest Heartland is looking for volunteers for this summer and fall. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a wonderful program. Anyone who is interested can sign up at www.2harvest.org/volunteer to receive information about volunteer opportunities as they arise. You just need to click the button that says “Help collect local, farm-fresh food.”
- Raider Summer Strength Program: The summer registration forms are now available and located in the HS office.
- Thursday, May 17th
9A/JV Baseball- B.T. 2:30 Dismiss 2:20
Girls Golf- B.T. 11:55 Dismiss 11:45
B/V Softball- B.T. 2:25 Dismiss 2:15
- Friday, May 18th
9A/ B/ V Baseball – B.T 3:35
Boys Golf B.T. 11:20 Dismiss 11:10
- Saturday, May 19th
9A Baseball- B.T. 9:00 am
Boys Golf- B.T. 6:00 am
Varsity Softball- B.T. 9:00 am
9A/ B Softball- B.T. ??
- Thurs, May 17