Chicken alfredo, steamed broccoli, roll, watermelon, and milk
- Seniors: Return your first semester textbooks by Wednesday morning. Seniors with overdue books/textbooks, from first semester, will not receive their gowns on Wednesday.
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@nfld.k12.mn.us if you are interested in helping!
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Seniors Your Senior Lock-In is this Friday!! Tickets are available in the Activities Office or during lunch between the cafeterias for $30 through Wednesday only. Tickets will be available at the door for $35. Get your ticket today for a night to remember!!
- Seniors: Don’t forget to complete the required Senior Survey by logging into Naviance before commencement rehearsal on May 23. See your counselor with question.
- Are you interested in being on yearbook staff next year? See MRs. Mucha, or come to an informational meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, at 3:00 in room H120.
- Everyone who participated in a Drama Event this year – Fall Musical, One Acts, Spring Play – is invited to join us this Thursday, May 24th, for our annual Drama Awards event. The event will be in the auditorium and will begin at 3pm. There will be root beer floats to follow! This event is a fun way to come and be recognized for all of your hard work this year and to reconnect with fellow cast and crew mates. We look forward to seeing you all there to celebrate!
- Raider Summer Strength Program: The summer registration forms are now available and located in the HS office.
- Boys Basketball: There will be a meeting on Tuesday, May 22nd at 7:15 am in Mr. Eddy’s room (M107) if interested in playing summer basketball.
- Football players in 9-11th grade should attend one of the following informational meetings in H-102, Coach Sullivan’s room. Either on Wed. the 23rd at 2:55 OR Thurs. the 24th at 7:30 a.m.
- Attention Sophomore baseball players: you should meet at the batting cages at 3:45 today.
- Monday, May 21
Girls Golf- B.T 9:55 Dismiss 9:45 MS 9:45
Track and Field- B.T. 2:00 Dismiss 1:50 MS 1:50
Boys Golf- Dismissal for today is 10:40
- Tuesday, May 22nd
Boys Tennis- B.T. 7:15
- Wednesday, May 23rd
Girls Softball TBD
- Thursday, May 24th
Boys Tennis- B.T. 7:35
Track and Field B.T. 11:50 Dismiss 11:40 MS 11:40
- Friday, May 25th
Girls Softball- TBD
- Saturday, May 26th