Teriyaki chicken, brown rice, baked squash, pineapple, frozen yogurt cup, and milk
- All students and staff are invited to a 3D animation open house featuring projects by Chen Ye, Payton Carlson, and other Animation students TODAY, May 24, from 2:45-3:15 p.m. in V105. If you’ve ever been curious about the software used by the gaming and animated movie industries, you can stop by to see pretty amazing projects of the modeling and animation software. Treats will be available! We hope to see you there.
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Seniors Your Senior Lock-In is this Friday!! Tickets are available in the Activities Office or during lunch between the cafeterias for $30 through Wednesday only. Tickets will be available at the door for $35. Get your ticket today for a night to remember!!
- Everyone who participated in a Drama Event this year – Fall Musical, One Acts, Spring Play – is invited to join us TONIGHT, May 24th, for our annual Drama Awards event. The event will be in the auditorium and will begin at 3pm. There will be root beer floats to follow! This event is a fun way to come and be recognized for all of your hard work this year and to reconnect with fellow cast and crew mates. We look forward to seeing you all there to celebrate!
- Attention Spanish Students: If you are interested in signing up for the Spain summer 2013, please turn in you application and deposit to Martens or Cade by June 1st.
- Raider Summer Strength Program: The summer registration forms are now available and located in the HS office.
- Football players in 9-11th grade should attend one of the following informational meetings in H-102, Coach Sullivan’s room. Either on Wed. the 23rd at 2:55 OR Thurs. the 24th at 7:30 a.m.
- Attention Athletes and Seniors: The Physical Education Staff will be taking off locks and cleaning out lockers of abandoned or unclaimed lockers beginning Wednesday, May 30th. As an athlete or a Senior, please attend to this before May 30th or the contents of your locker will end up in Lost and Found or worse yet, in the garbage. If you are a Varsity Athlete still competing, please give your locker information to your coach so they can pass this information along to the PE staff.
- Girls Swim: There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, May 29th at 3:15 in the High School Upper Cafe.
- Thursday, May 24th
Boys Tennis- B.T. 7:35
- Friday, May 25th
Girls Softball- TBD
Track and Field B.T. 11:50 Dismiss 11:40 MS 11:40
- Saturday, May 26th