Garlic cheese bread, marinara sauce, caesar salad, chilled mixed fruit, and milk
- Do you have photos of a spring sport or activity that you would be willing to share? The Yearbook staff is looking for Spring Supplement submissions. Send them to email@example.com or upload to replayit.com and you’ll get your photo in the yearbook!
- Seniors Your Senior Lock-In is TODAY!! Tickets will be available at the door for $35. Get your ticket for a night to remember!!
- Attention Spanish Students: If you are interested in signing up for the Spain summer 2013, please turn in you application and deposit to Martens or Cade by June 1st. Thank you!
- We have just a few yearbooks remaining. See Mrs. Mucha if you would still like to purchase one!
- If you ordered extras, like autograph pages or a cover, for your yearbook, they have arrived. Stop by H120 to pick yours up!
- Good Luck Seniors in all your future endeavors!!
- The following students took the NOCTI Advanced Accounting test–Will Jorenby, Tyler Frawley, Ayla Carley, Coltan Kastner, and Mitch Brown. All of them smashed the national duty scores. In addition, Tyler received two perfect section scores, Will received one perfect, and Ayla got the highest “posting” score. Congratualtions!!
- Attention Athletes and Seniors: The Physical Education Staff will be taking off locks and cleaning out lockers of abandoned or unclaimed lockers beginning Wednesday, May 30th. As an athlete or a Senior, please attend to this before May 30th or the contents of your locker will end up in Lost and Found or worse yet, in the garbage. If you are a Varsity Athlete still competing, please give your locker information to your coach so they can pass this information along to the PE staff.
- Girls Swim: There will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, May 29th at 3:15 in the High School Upper Cafe.
- Friday, May 25th
Girls Softball- TBD
Track and Field B.T. 11:50 Dismiss 11:40 MS 11:40
- Saturday, May 26th