- Today: Macaroni & Cheese, Baked Fish Nuggets, Steamed Carrots, Mixed Fruit; Alternate Line: French Toast Sticks, Tri-Tator, Sausage Link
- Monday: Philly Beef Sandwich, Assorted Peppers & Onions, Roasted Red Potatoes, Oranges; Alternate Line: Garlic Cheese Bread
- Band: Make-Up Lessons
- Orchestra: No Lessons
- R.A.K.I.M. (Rakeem): Attention NMS Students! There will be Random Acts of Kindness happening at our school. Prepare to be smacked! This mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to pass this on.
- Buy a Yearbook: To purchase a yearbook, go to the NMS web page, and click on the yearbook icon. Please see Ms. Van den Akker or Ms. Dolan if you have questions..
- Boys Golf: There will be a golf meeting for interested 7th and 8th grade boys Wednesday, March 14 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 265.
- Tennis and Track: Students interested in signing up for boys’ tennis or boys’ and girls’ track can pick up a registration form and schedule information in the main office. Registration forms and fees must be turned in at the main office before practice begins. Weather permitting, the first day of practice will be Monday, March 26.
- Girls Softball: Pre-season softball meeting at the High School today, Friday, March 9, at 3:00 p.m. in Mr. Sandberg’s room (H104) for all girls in 7th and 8th grade playing high school softball.
March 12 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
March 12 Spring Sports Registration Begins
March 16 End of 3rd Quarter
March 19-23 No School/Spring Break
March 26 Begin 4th Quarter
March 26 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
March 28 Gr. 6 Children’s Theatre Field Trip, 9:00 a.m.
March 29 District Orchestra Concert, 7:00 p.m., HS Gym
April 2 – 13 Spring Trash to Cash Contest
April 3 ESL: Diary of Anne Frank Field Trip
April 6 Last Day to register for Spring Sports
April 9 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
April 9 – 12 MCA III Math Testing, Gr. 6 – 8
April 10 MS Strings Festival, 4:00 p.m., Rm. 57
April 10 National Library Staff Day
April 15 – 20 Volunteer Appreciation Week
April 17 5th Grade Parent Night, 6:00 p.m., MS Auditorium
April 17 MCA III Reading Testing, Gr. 6 – 8
April 20 8th Grade Band MMEA Festival, Hastings, MN
April 20 The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, 7 p.m.
April 21 The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, 7 p.m.
April 22 Earth Day
April 23 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
April 24 MS Building Cabinet, 3:00 p.m., Room #116
April 24 – 25 MCA II Science Testing, Gr. 8
April 26 MS/HS Jazz Band Concert, 7:30 p.m., HS Auditorium
April 27 MS Student Council Dance, 3:00 p.m.